[vox] dBay

currently up for grabs:

1. P2 CPU (clockspeed unknown) and a floppy drive - free to first caller

2. 2 P3 500 CPUs - not free as in beer, make offer

3. Matrox G400 - make offer

4. Matrox G200 - make offer

Basically, with the change in focus at VA, I got some 1gig procs cheap
to replace my old P2s/P3s...and I replace all my Matrox cards with
Nvidia anyway.

I still have a zip drive too that I am trying to determine if it works,
as well as mobos, chassisi and other misc crap that somehow keeps
accruing near me ;)

Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems	|	www.linux.com