Re: [vox] 802.11b wireless

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:33:42 -0700 (PDT), gherteg@valinux.com said:

> Now if I could just borrow a couple of 14dBi directionals to see
if my new
> place can talk to Greystone through the line of two story houses that
> separate us... Hmmm.

Just an FYI, but that would be in violation of Greystone's service
contract which states:

   A minimum $150 charge is levied against any user connecting more
   than one computer through a single Greystone IP address, (no
   Proxies are allowed) or accepting or assigning a Greystone IP to
   any person or persons.

They are changing their service contracts for next year, but I'd
imagine that same clause will remain (perhaps better worded
for the last half, heh).

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com        telnet://mud.malevolence.com:3000