[vox] Testimonials

I've added a couple more stories to LUGOD's "Testimonials" page
(and separated each story into it's own document, with the main page
being a table-of-contents with little quotable snippets ;) )

  http://www.lugod.org/testimonials/

If anyone has any other stories about Linux or LUGOD they'd like to share,
post 'em!

-bill!
(PS - I assume that, since posts to VOX get archived, quoting stuff from
VOX on the Testimonials page isn't a problem.  If any of you who are quoted
don't want to be, let me know and I can either remove it, or change it
to an "anonymous" post ;) )