Re: [vox] Bill and redworm on slashdot

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 11:56:18PM -0400, ekengelhard@sagresdiscovery.com wrote:
> As seen on slashdot (with newbreed software linked from our president's name):

Heheh... Yeah, when I submitted it, I was surprised because (1) it wasn't
already posted by someone else and (2) even though they had 200+ submissions
in line, my coworker pointed out that my submission got posted only 15 or 20
minutes later! ;)

BTW, it seems Whitehouse.gov changed their IP address just before the
attack was to commence, so it ended up being a non-event. ;)

-bill!