Re: [vox] 802.11b wireless

Depending on your traffic,

http://www.netnimble.com/index.html#services
might work for you.  Unfortuanatly as it is a metered service, I don't want to risk it because I don't actually my traffic patterns.  Never got around to maintaining MRTG on my home network.  SIGH.  Guess I should have.

In about a month, I will probably be building a yagi antennae so I can link to my friends house.  I'll have to assemble and post all the links to various sites I have found in the last few days.

-sp