[vox] Bill and redworm on slashdot

As seen on slashdot (with newbreed software linked from our president's name):

altek writes: "CNET has an article describing a worm that has taken
           down over 12,000 MS IIS webservers." Bill Kendrick points to another
           CNET story, which reports that the worm will "cause every infected
           computer to flood the Whitehouse.gov address with data starting at 5
           p.m. PDT," writing "Time to shut down all those IIS servers before the Internet gets flooded."