Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options? [amended]

Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options? [amended]

    I was only joking about setting down wire.  Although I do know some people
splitting their Cable Modems in the Midwest by running cable between their
basement windows, from house to house around their neighborhood.  Not many
basements here in California, so the wires become a little more obvious to
anyone passing by...:)

56K still works for me luckily...:)