Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options? [amended]

Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options? [amended]

So anyone want to pitch in to buy industrail size spools of Cat5 cable?  We
can skulk around at night hiding it beneath mulch in the neighbors yard...
Linking eachothers homes/Apartmetns, favorite park benches etc...
I can't get DSL in West Davis, so this could be a viable alternative....:)

Nicole Carlson <nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu> [010712 12:04], about >