Re: [vox] Any businesses in line-of-sight of 5th and Pena?

Re: [vox] Any businesses in line-of-sight of 5th and Pena?

I live just East of there in the Mace Ranch area... similar problem.
You might see if one of the CLECs like Rhythms has service available.
Check at www.dslreports.com.

-- Rod
    http://www.sunsetsystems.com/