Re: [vox] Poll: If IBM were to come talk...

Re: [vox] Poll: If IBM were to come talk...

I would be interested in a S/390 or AS/400 with Linux talk.  I
would also be interested in a business model type talk.  IBM
has pledge a ton of money to the Open Source model.  It would
like to hear their plans for leveraging this investment into
increasing shareholder value.

Joel