Re: [vox] Poll: If IBM were to come talk...

Matthew Snelham wrote:

> (Aside: My group has installed over 3500 machines, we've never used Caldera, never been
> requested. ;-)

What a surprise.  Caldera is setting itself up for failure, and outside
of one really good sales guy I knew there (Wilson Lee BTW) most of the
Cald staff I ever dealt with were distanced, difficult, or severely not
aware of what OSS was about.

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net