[vox] Linux Demo mention in Co-Op newsletter

[vox] Linux Demo mention in Co-Op newsletter

Henry, did you write the blurb for LUGOD's upcoming Linux Demo that was
published in the Davis Food Co-Op newsletter's calendar?  It's really good! :)

For those who can't grab a copy:

  21 Saturday
  * Computer Demonstration.  The Linux Users' Group of Davis will
  demonstrate Linux, a free operating system for your computer
  that presents an alternative to the Microsoft monopoly.  Drop by the
  Demo Kitchen and learn how you can bring the fun back into computing
  by joining the dynamic, worldwide community of computer enthusiasts
  and professionals who use Linux.  People will all levels of
  computer experience are welcome.  3 p.m., Davis Food Co-op, 620 G Street.

Heck, in fact, I think I'll use that as the blurb I'll send out to
newsgroups, mailing lists and other publications.

If it was you, thanks!  If not, please thank whoever came up with it! ;)