Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options? [amended]

Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options? [amended]

Another option...not sure about availability, is IDSL.  Operates on the
same principle as ADSL, but speeds are about ISDN speed.  Cost is usually
comperable to ISDN and you can be up to 20,000 feet or more from the CO.
Again, I don't know alot about it, but it's worth a look

Patrick