Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options?

It's called a modem and patience.

I too had forgotten about modems and patience.  I, in fact, had 'loaned' out my modem 2 years ago.  I am in the proccess of trying to recover it, the other party keeps 'forgetting' to bring it by.  :)

ON another note,
http://www.scotfinnie.com/newsletter/08.htm
has several reviews of satalite(sp?yawn) services.  It would suck for gaming with the latency issue, but for surfing and downloading, it seems faster.

Have fun,
-sp