Re: [vox] Redhat 6.2?

This would be the perfect time to remind everyone of our "unofficial old
distribution library" maintained by yours truly.  I got old RedHat
distributions, old Calderas, old Slackware, old Debian, old ....

Unfortunately I'm moving so they're all packed away.  I just wanted to
remind everyone we have 'em, though :P

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim