Re: [vox] Redhat 6.2?

jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us wrote:

> Does anyone have a copy of this that they can loan to me?
> I didn't see it in the Library list.
> I know it's old.  It supposedly does what I need.

Yes, I still have the the copy Foo lent to me. I would be willing to
drop it off on the way home tonight. I bicycle commute from East Davis
to West Davis via 3rd Street, through campus, across the pedestrian
bridge over highway 113, and to the Village Homes area via Russel. Write
me directly and we can make arrangements.

--
Eric Engelhard