Re: [vox] [OT] Microsoft's diabolical aims

Re: [vox] [OT] Microsoft's diabolical aims

There is actually a good story on MS's tactic with regards to piracy and
stretched educational budgets in Salon (via /.) today:

http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2001/07/10/microsoft_school/

P.S. once my car is back from the shop (RSN) I will be visiting...anyone
up for some cavorting in downtown?

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net