[vox] cookie recipe

Christine brought some yummy cookies to last night's LUGOD meeting.
I heard someone wanted the recipe, so here's what I got out of her
over IRC :)

  * Redqueen didn't follow a recipe
  <Redqueen> recipe:  add random cookie-like things which can be located in
    fridge with a minimum of rearrangement
  <Redqueen> add that banana that's too ripe to eat whole

Hope that helps someone ;)