[vox] GnuCash

----- Forwarded message from owner-vox@lists.mother.com -----
Subject: GnuCash 1.6.0
From: Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com>
To: vox@lists.lugod.org
Date: 18 Jun 2001 23:21:04 -0700

Hi all, during the Lugod meeting today I announced
the release of GnuCash 1.6.0. One thing I forgot to
mention is that if you need help installing GnuCash
then please feel free to either contact me directly
or the gnucash-user@gnucash.org mailing list.

I had to leave early so I didn't get a chance to
talk with the person who reported a problem using
GnuCash in the en_US.ISO-8859-1 locale. If you
could contact me, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Dave Peticolas
Linux Developers Group, Inc. <www.linuxdevel.com>

----- End forwarded message -----