From: ME
To: vox@franz.mother.com
Sent: 6/17/2001 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: [vox] teach me how to websurf

Buy.com has a kvm switch section...

(Line may be wrapped, tried conversion to html as a link for those that
have HTML based mail readers...
<a
href="http://www.us.buy.com/retail/searchresults.asp?deptID=22033&submit
1=Go&loc=101&search_store=1&qu=kvm&mfgid=
">http://www.us.buy.com/retail/searchresults.asp?deptID=22033&submit1=Go
&loc=101&search_store=1&qu=kvm&mfgid=</a>

I did not find your specific product, but 9+ pages of KVM equipment
might
help you to find a substitute.

-ME

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> i'm trying to purchase a KVT-2PC:  Rose Mini Vista 2 port KVM switch.
>
> the trouble is, i can't find anyone that sells it who's located in the
USA.