Re: [vox] teach me how to websurf

Steven Peck wrote:

> I have used the Belkin 2 port KVM switch at home for 2 years now.  It works
> well.  Several friends use it.  It is on the low end of the KVM switch
> stuff, but I regularly switch between my Win2k box and my Linux box with no
> issues.

I use Linysys 4 way KVMs and they work fairly well (Win2k still blows up
if you reset the switch, Linux just requires you to restart X sometimes,
but this is rare).  Best bet, but pricy, is the Cybex KVMs....

Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems	|	www.linux.com
z at valinux dot com	| 	www.enlightenment.org