Re: [vox] teach me how to websurf

Buy.com has a kvm switch section...

(Line may be wrapped, tried conversion to html as a link for those that
have HTML based mail readers...
">http://www.us.buy.com/retail/searchresults.asp?deptID=22033&submit1=Go&loc=101&search_store=1&qu=kvm&mfgid=</a>

I did not find your specific product, but 9+ pages of KVM equipment might
help you to find a substitute.

-ME