Re: [vox] subject line changes >was Win2000...

Re: [vox] subject line changes >was Win2000...

To quote the Lawyer Drummond from the great American play 'Inherit the
Wind'..."Language is a poor enough means of communication.  Might as
well use all the words you've got."

I have never (nor will I ever) be a proponent of the types of soft,
euphemistic language that leads to soft thinking (Political Correctness
is always the former and rarely the latter). Besides, servers and
prostitutes share common qualities...just use portmap to find out.

And for the record, I am perfectly capable of exercising a rather varied
and prolix vernacular...however, it's usually easier to state that I am
a "wordy bastard" instead.

BTW Eric.  Give me a call....if someone is being slow, I will happily
club them with a baby seal of your choosing from my pen of endangered
species.

z (who is now going off to read to eat some fast food in the
non-biodegradable containers, smoke a cigarrette, and do something very
Ted Kennedy to do)*

* note: z is Catholic