January 6: Social gathering

RE: [vox] subject line changes >was Win2000...

RE: [vox] subject line changes >was Win2000...

Hey folks,

COULD we change the subject line when we change subjects?  I did not
anticipate a review of prostitute services (something I am not interested
in) when I opened this message, but a continuing of the conversational
thread in the subject line.

Thanks,
-sp

Yes, and until 1.2 it sucked 5 cheeks of ass. There are very few
GimpToolKit apps that don't blow like a 2 Peso whore with a 4 dollar
discount. So far, only Emma, Bluefish, the latest GIMP, Pan, X-Chat, and
CodeCommander leave me without nausea.