[vox] Monty Python & Holy Grail... in theaters!

[vox] Monty Python & Holy Grail... in theaters!

Hi everyone

Saw on Slashdot that they're re-releasing Monty Python and the Holy Grail
later this month.  Looks like Berkeley is as close as it'll get to us...
they're showing it Friday, June 29 at the Shattuck Theater on Shattuck Ave.
I'm thinking: road trip!  Anyone with me?

--nicole twn

***
"It is hard to count beyond three."--programming languages professor