[vox] grc - cool app!

If you've seen "colorgcc", you'll be amused by this program:

  http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/grc.html

It can generically colorize any text file or command output
(assuming you have, can make, or can steal config. files)

It comes with configs for traceroute, ping, gcc, kernel logs,
ldap logs, and more.

See the screenshots on the webpage for a better idea.