[vox] Speaking of CD's and distributions

[vox] Speaking of CD's and distributions

Not knowing what is in the library and not being able to check the web site,
does the library have CD copies of Progeny Debian v1.0 Disk1/2 and/or
Mandrake Linux v8 disk 1/2?

If not I can burn a set and donate them at the next meeting if there is
interest.

-sp