[vox] posted for mark kim

 Hey guys.  My e-mail forwarding service is down.  It's been apparently
 down for a couple days.  I curse email.com!  I hope they're archiving
 everything will send 'em to me when they're working again.

 In the mean time, please e-mail vindaci_at_sonic.net if you need to e-mail
 me directly.  I won't be able to read vox for a while...  I know about the
 archival system (all four of them :) but they seem quite fragmented.

 Peter -- can you let me know if this e-mail reaches vox?  I won't have any
 way to know if it worked.  Thanks!

 -Mark

 --
 Mark K. Kim