January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] updated lugod tri-fold pamphlet

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] updated lugod tri-fold pamphlet

wow, this gets confusing.  both.  we'll be there between 6-8, but
you can buy ice cream between 6-9 and have procedes go to the eff.

bill, this is correct, right?

pete

begin: Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org> quote