From: William Kendrick
To: vox@lugod.org
Sent: 6/13/2001 12:32 PM
Subject: [vox] IRC topic of the day! :)

well, since marianne and i are in lugod's irc channel right now,
i thought i'd bring up the topic of redesigning the website.

i'm working to change it from SSI-parsed HTML to PHP, which will make
some of the content automatable.

anyway, right now we're on the channel discussing the look-and-feel.
drop in if you'd like to help!