2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] Ice Cream FUNdraiser, June 13th @ Ben& Jerr

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] Ice Cream FUNdraiser, June 13th @ Ben& Jerry's, Davis

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Jennifer Rutherford wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
> > besides, animals are just trying to work off karma.  by protecting animals,
> > you're going against the grain of dharma.   snubbing dharma is a good way to
> > get reincarnated into a paramecium or something.
>
> HITLER was a vegetarian.

Of course.  Why wouldn't he be?  You can't run Nazi Germany if you get
your rectum clogged up along with getting colon cancer, can you?  He was
obviously thinking ahead.

> Not exactly appropriate, but let's not get into a big vegan bickering
> thing, ok guys?

Sure.  "Keep it real", and remember:  the world would be a better place if
everyone was more fiber regular.

--
Pavan xxxxxx (xxxxxx@uiuc.edu)   http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~xxxxxx
Computer Engineering Student     University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign

"[...] the problem is almost certainly with your OS, not with the kernel."
- Peter J. Salzman, former chair of Linux Users Group of Davis, CA
(LUGOD), assisting youngsters on proper Linux kernel recompilation.