[vox] [brian@brie.com: [Lug-Nuts] Meeting Wed. Apache with Ryan Bloom (p

[vox] [brian@brie.com: [Lug-Nuts] Meeting Wed. Apache with Ryan Bloom (plus EFF fund raising)]

Brian Lavender said:
--------------------

In case you forgot, sacLUG will host its meeting tomorrow. Ryan
Bloom will speak on Apache. This should be a great meeting, so
please tell your friends.

In addition, Robin Gross from EFF will stop by after doing the fund
raiser in Davis, so we can do a little fund raising at sacLUG.

Details:

http://www.saclug.org

Calweb Internet Services
1111 Howe Avenue, Suite 355