[vox] we need HELP spamming the davis and ucd community

[vox] we need HELP spamming the davis and ucd community

hey all,

we've got flyers for:
	upcoming events
	the opengl talk
	ice cream fundraiser
	(and if bill reads this in time) the upcoming installfest.

i need help putting these things up.  it's 11:15 right now.  can i get a few
people to help put these things up?   if we get 4-6 people, that would be
ideal.

we can even meet for lunch afterwards.  i know it's crunch time, but this
would be a nice 2 hour diversion.

nobody's going to attend these things if we don't spread the word out.  can i
get some volunteers?  i'm thinking we'll meet at kinko's at 1:00.  i can give
a ride for people without transportation.

pete