[vox] Tentative - big July installfest

LUGOD, SacLUG and RoseLUG are talking amongst themselves and with
AOSS and nerdbooks.com to try and arrange a multi-LUG installfest
some time soon.

Once we settle on a date, location, and how it's going to happen
(either all three LUGs working together at one location, or
each LUG holding a simultaneous IF in different locations), we'll
announce it!

<plug>
  In the meantime, LUGOD is holding on this Sunday.  There are still plenty
  of spots open.  You can RSVP here:  http://www.lugod.org/linux/
</plug>

-bill!
root@lugod.org