Re: [vox] Debian and ISO's in general

strange --- linuxiso.org seems to be missing the non-US disk (it's
disk 1 again, but with non-US stuff).

or am i missing something?

ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian/2.2_rev3/i386/
binary-i386-1.iso 650,708 KB
binary-i386-1_NONUS.iso 662,148 KB
binary-i386-2.iso 649,700 KB
binary-i386-3.iso 590,798 KB