Re: [vox] Win2000 crashes and human language abstraction

Re: [vox] Win2000 crashes and human language abstraction

No. that most people who use it write crappy apps, although GTK itself
is ok. GTK is a lot like RPM, a few folks know it well enough to make it
work consistently and effectively...the rest work with the --no-deps arg
and a prayer.

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net