2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] Lists

Hmm... from what little I know of how newsgroups work, I think
technologically it's infeasible to have a newsgroup.  Someone who knows
more can perhaps discuss its feasibility.

But having a web-based message board might be an idea -- more feasible and
more accessible, too.  So whoever wants to use the web or mailing list can
do either.  Not to mention automatic archiving.  The bandwidth is of some
concern, but probably not a problem.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim