Re: [vox] Why Debian?

I personally stear away from "mainstream" Linux distros like RedHat
because they are bloated with too many packaged applications and
tend to default to an extremely insecure setup. My Linux of choice
right now is Slackware. I run it at home, on my game server and at
my lab station at UCD. It comes with everything I need immediately
and anything else I can download the tarball for and compile. Slack
also seems more security conscious than other Linux distros IMO.

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com        telnet://mud.malevolence.com:3000