Re: [vox] we need HELP spamming the davis and ucd community

Re: [vox] we need HELP spamming the davis and ucd community

As a note I have recieved two more RSVPs for this IF that makes 4. Not a
terible start considering the last minute changes. I expect to have more so
please don't plann to skip this one.
Rusty