Re: [vox] TechCoire

I contacted the reporter who wrote the article and got a phone number,
which I called.  Looks like all they have so far is a mailing list.
You can subscribe to it by sending email to techcoire@yahoo.com.

Their next meeting is scheduled for June 28 at the Granite Bay Country
Club (I don't yet know where that is, or what time).

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/