Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:13:42 -0400
From: "Eric Hause" <info@greatbridge.com>
Subject: FREE PostgreSQL Database Seminars and CDS for Your LUG
To: <root@lugod.org>

Dear LUG of Davis:

My name is Eric Hause, and I am the marketing manager for Great Bridge LLC,
a professional organization that provides services and solutions based on
PostgreSQL, the world's most advanced open source database.

No doubt members of your Linux Users Group are familiar with PostgreSQL,
and I would like to offer you and the Linux Users Group of Davis three free opportunities to
learn more about this powerful database.

* Attend one of our free introductory seminars. Currently, we have one
scheduled near you in San Francisco on July 11, 2001. You can register online at
http://www.greatbridge.com/gb?sfo.

* Invite us to speak to the Linux Users Group of Davis. If you would like to have one of our
knowledge engineers or consultants speak at one of your meetings, send an
email requesting more information to info@greatbridge.com.

* Distribute our FREE CDs to your members for installation and testing.
Send your request to me at info@greatbridge.com, and I will send you as
many PostgreSQL for Linux CDs as you need for your LUG membership.

Thanks in advance for your time. If you need more information about Great
Bridge or PostgreSQL, visit us online at www.greatbridge.com or drop me an
email.

Regards,
Eric M. Hause