Re: [vox] Nerdbooks ho!

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 07:01:27PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> i might be game.  does anyone know if the 30% discount is still going?

I just called Dave at nerdbooks.com and he says, unfortunately, not any
more.  (Of course, they were doing it for, what, a year? :)  I'm surprised
he's in business still! ;) )

PS - I'm swinging by the office of CCN Magazine in Folsom tonight to pick
up some loot to add to our library (and/or give away at meetings, _maybe_)