Re: [vox] [ot] V8 sextuplets seek short term relationship with beveragec

Re: [vox] [ot] V8 sextuplets seek short term relationship with beverageconneiseur

Gabriel Rosa wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> anyone like V8? I have a 6-pack that ain't going anywhere (specially not my
> stomach). Will trade for 3-4 blank cd-r's or a 4 pack of rechargeable AAA's :)
>
> -Gabe

Only if it's a 351 or bigger (I'll throw in an extra CD-R if it's a
427).

Oh, and it has to come with valves, rods, crank, pistons, and the whole
shebang.  None of this "here, have a block" crap. *grin*

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Jr. Unix System Administrator

"Fear is the mind-killer." (Frank Herbert)