Re: [vox] new posting rules

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 02:19:11PM -0700, Eric wrote:
> --- Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org> wrote:
> <snip>
> > thanks for being patient everyone!
> > pete
> > ps- perhaps we should have a procmail and formail
> <snip>

I will use procmail as an example in my upcoming regex talk :-).

> Pete, good guidelines... How about a procmail how-to
> on the LUGOD website?
> ERic

There is so much good info on the net that there is no sense in duplicating
effort. I'll put up a short example and some good links on the web soon,
until then, see

	http://www.procmail.org : official site
	procmail (1), in particular the NOTES section at the end
	procmailrc (5)
	procmailex (5)
	http://www.dotfiles.com : working example procmail config files

--