January 6: Social gathering

[vox] Linux in education

Saw these two URLs posted on the SEUL/edu list and thought folks in the
LUGOD community might be interested in taking a peek.

  http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/152/

  http://www.seul.org/docs/whylinux.html

The former was a Freshmeat post from March 2000.
The latter appears to have been last touched (at least on the webserver)
as recently as February 2001.

It's a shame that the districts in our area have already put so much
into their current (typically MicroSoft) installations.