[vox] computational physics

dear all,

this summer i'll be teaching a highschool course in computational physics.
one of the goals of the summer is that the students will be building their
own PC's.  we've bought parts for a few athlon systems.

i'm writing a guide which will have them build a PC from parts and give
theory of how PC's work along the way.  the hope is that by the time they
read the guide, they'll be able to go to pricewatch and piece their own
system together.

target audience is highschoolers with a minimal knowledge of computers.
i'm assuming they know what a hard drive and RAM is, but not much more.
and certainly not any of the details.

i'm having a rough time writing something on such a basic level.  if anyone has
the time, i'd be grateful if someone could read and comment on what i have.
what i'm worried about:

1. is it suitable for (bright) high schoolers?
2. is too much detail?
3. accuracy of content

anyone willing to read through (it's about 12 pages not including the index)
please send me some private email and i'll send you either the tex code or a
postscript file.

thanks!
pete