Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

Hey, I'm a lot of noise, I realize that, and I see
your point considering how much information you
subscribe to. If there needs to be a new list for
denizens like me, how about "vox-free", where anything
and everything goes, and people don't have to worry
about bothering someone else? If you subscribe to this
(new) list, you would do so with the full
understanding that "anything goes" and if you don't
like it, don't go there. Is that an acceptable
solution? : ) I like discussing larger (and oftentimes
smaller) issues with the people I also interact with
at meetings and/or linux-related mailing lists,
because, in a sense, I know them, have worked with
them, am familiar with their personalities and styles
to a certain degree, so I feel comfortable
communicating with them. I have never done chat or any
other types of mailing lists besides largely
technical/linux, so idle discussion or otherwise has
never been my intention. I'll shut up now and save
it... (for the new list!). I apologize for wasting
bandwidth and generally aggravating/irritating people.
ERic