Re: [vox] banner - README.1ST

In my mind, vox-tech is like being at work... vox is
like going to a pizza joint afterwards and having a
few [insert preferred beverage here] and talking about
anything *but* work, at least not the technical
aspects of it. It would be odd to be drinking and
eating pizza with friends for someone to suddenly
stand up and yell "Hey, everyone's havin' too much fun
here, lets go back to the office and work some more!"
If you don't want to go eat pizza and drink, don't.
ERic