Re: [vox] bandwidth

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 06:04:03PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

pete - I know you begged us not to reply to this, but I think there is
a very important point to make on this subject - and that is that I
don't give one wit about the bandwidth, and actually strongly disagree
with your guidelines below - I *want* to hear all opinions expressed
freely - yes, even on high-bandwidth days - provided that they are
related to Linux or LUGOD.  It's just the topics I want constrained,
not the bandwidth per se.