2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox] LUGOD advertisement...

I hate web mail!
I also hate being without an Internet connection while I move.

In any case, an applications dump in MS is a Dr. Watson error.  There are technet articles that tell you how to interpret them.  There are also other things that can be enabled to make them more verbose.

For BSOD, Reading appropriatly, the only info I really need is what dll/etc caused it, that will generally allow me to track down and repair the problem with an updated dll, or uninstall of the offending program.

-sp

WARNING, while in transistion, my replies may be delayed or non existant.  :)